Saturday, September 26, 2009

I Just Couldn't Believe It

Today a white man and his wife came to my house. I looked and looked to see how tall he was. I couldn't look that much! And then he stretched his legs out on the floor, and there was no room left to put the food! Well, I just couldn't believe it!

And did you see that WHITE hair? Does he put something on it to make it that funny color? Why would he do that? I just couldn't believe it.

My Grandpa is short and has very BLACK hair. He rides a bus to go to work. That white man says he can ride a horse... and then, he said he had never eaten green rice before. Well, I just couldn't believe it.

I could believe a l-i-t-t-l-e of what that white man said, but when he told me he had 26 grandchildren, well, I JUST COULDN'T BELIEVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment