Saturday, June 6, 2009

Singapore

China Town


Stunning embroidered silk


Flawless orchids.  Yes, they are REAL.


I may as well put beautiful in front of everything.  Landscaping everywhere.  No ugliness anywhere.


Arab street:  50 plus small shops of silk and textiles and persian rugs and batiks


China town.  "Shop houses"


Shop houses:  Shops below, houses above.  I chose this one.  My color!  and style!


Lantern where we ate:  "UM CHA"  You can say that again!  Yum Cha!


I could wear this and be happy!  Want one made?  What color?


Very, very famous Raffles Hotel.  Very, very expensive.  But, very classy.


Built in the 1800's under British rule.


The welcome committee at the Raffles Hotel!


Classical fountains.


Am I a guest?  Oh, I must be at least for high tea!


Floral arrangements at the Raffles...  Did someone say fresh?  Everyday!


The colors of Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment