Friday, June 4, 2010

A Giant Walks the Land


I think that you look like a r e a l GIANT! If I shake your hand; will you promise not to eat me, or take me away? Giant: I will take your hand very, very, gently, if you promise not to swallow me with those beautiful eyes!

Hey! I'm not afraid of a GIANT! Let me show you! WOW! You do have a very big hand. You can let go now....you squeeze very tight, Mr. Giant.

These are what is known as "free run chickens" ! (just outside the door of today's home) They live here specifically to deter missionaries and "giants"

The Giant finds the place; but will we all fit? Let's see, a six square foot room, two missionaries, Mrs. Giant, Rimung, Dominic and Evylia, and an equal amount of curious children looking in the open door... We'll all take off our shoes, but, We don't know, Mr. GIANT, We think that it's either you or your white board, Could you take turns?

The last thing that the Father, RIMUNG, asked: How do I get consecrated oil, and how do I give blessings? Today, he received the Melchizedek Priesthood.

A great experience. It is curious that at first the "circumstance" seems repulsive; but, the Spirit transforms it to inviting! Is it that it is teaching us of the eternal worth of the souls of men?

Outside, the neighborhood is playing a game scratched into the dirt

Mother's were checking on their children, and

The Elders were off to the next appointment. Elder Dass on left from K.L. a gentleman with real class. Elder Pingel from Ohio on right, who loves without reservation all his people here. Yes, NOTHING can stop the "stone" from rolling forth to every people! We are reminded: ALL are equal in the sight of God. AND God loveth those who will have him to be their God.

No comments:

Post a Comment